Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sperm Donor for Asian Lady Questions and Answers

After I posted my story: How I become NI sperm donor for a Japanese Asian lady, I began receiving emails containing questions related to sperm donation. I compile them in the following  Q&A list:

日本人女性に精子ドナーの自然授精
Q: Why did you decide to donate sperm through NI (Natural Insemination)?
A: The terminology of donating sperm by NI was something that I had never thought before. At first I was not sure whether I should do the NI because I think Hideo was drunk that night. I asked him to find a good doctor or buy traditional medicine to improve his wife health quality. He told me that they had done all things that were expected to help Aimi get pregnant. NI was the one which they had not tried. When Aimi confirmed that she agreed with her husband to choose me as their sperm donor, I decided to say: Yes.

Q: How did you do the NI?
A: I was nervous on the first session, things looked like a formal procedure, no foreplay. I have to stimulate myself until my genital organ became hard. When I was about to cum I put my P into her V and load my cement inside her. I felt some pain entering unlubricated V. I had a mixed feeling during the whole process. On one side I felt guilty of having sex with someone's wife. On the other side, I felt that what I was doing was to help them in having a baby naturally.
The second and the third session were better. I could perform well by donating more sperm to Aimi. She helped me with the stimulation so she could also naturally lubricate her V?

Q: How did you meet this Japanese lady?
A: I was in a plane that was bringing me from Jakarta city to Sorong city which is the main gate to Raja Ampat (one of the most beautiful tourists destinations in the world). Because I knew the islands very well, she and her husband asked me to be their tour guide. We visited a lot of beautiful islands of Raja Ampat, swam and enjoyed snorkeling. At the and of the tour, the husband asked me to donate my sperm to his wife. The next morning, the lady confirmed that she had agreed with the idea of Natural Insemination sperm donor. I and the Japanese lady booked a room in a hotel in Sorong where I carried out the Natural Insemination (NI) Sperm Donation.
Q: Did you do the Natural Insemination in Japan?
A:
No, I didn't do it in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka or Nagoya Japan. I did it in Indonesia when they took a 1-week vacation in Raja Ampat. It was one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world.

Q: Did you meet Hideo after doing the Natural Insemination?
A: No, I did not. It was to respect them. But I send a message through her wife hoping that they continue to live happily forever whatever the outcome.

Q: What was your reaction after receiving news that the couple has got one son now?
A: I am happy too. I agreed to respect their privacy as a family.

Q: Do you want the child to know his real biological father?
A: I discussed this thing with them. They want the child only know them as his parents. I agree with them and I will never try to contact the child. Because I am an Indonesian, my skin is very similar to other east Asian people such as Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, and the Japanese.

Q: How many women have received NI sperm donation from you?
A: Only the Japanese lady. And she is raising a boy now.

Q: If there is one lady who needs sperm donation from you, will you say, yes?
A: She could travel to Sorong city and enjoy a vacation or holiday in Raja Ampat. I could carry out the Natural Insemination to her in a hotel room before or after the tour.

Q: Could you describe about yourself?
A: I am an Indonesian man whose skin is bright like those of Chinese, Korean and Japanese people. I am 170 cm tall and I like sports and other outdoor activities such as swimming, snorkeling, jogging, mountain biking. I have got university degree. I also love nature.

Q: How much did you ask for doing the NI sperm donation?
A: I only helped. So, I did not ask money at all. It is free.

Q: How about if there is another lady who wants to ask you to become her NI sperm donor? How could she contact you?
A: If I could help, I will do my best. She could take a vacation to Indonesia and I could do the sperm donation discreetly. She needs to contact me before coming here. Here is my email: spermdonorasian@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Sperm donor in US 6 foot attractive white make Dallasffc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete